Sunday, April 6, 2008

Payton funny

Since it's such a beautiful day, I told the girls they needed to go outside and enjoy it. They said they were going to ride their bikes to the bottom of the hill and throw rocks. I told them they needed to stay where I could see them, otherwise someone might come by and pick them up and take them away. Payton said, "Someone would really do that?", and I said, "Yes, it's called kidnapping". She said, "Oh yeah, I've heard of that. It's not my favorite thing".

Oldie, but a goodie: One day on the way to school Payton said, "I don't really know yet what I want to be when I grow up. I can't decide between a paleontologist and a worker at Build-A-Bear".

3 comments:

Joy said...

That girl cracks me right up!

Leslie said...

That's stinkin' hilarious! Hey Ronnie, can you say hilarious? Ha! Sorry, I just had to throw that in there. I have never forgotten that.

pawpaw said...

Payton, you need to be a writer for one of the late night shows and take Leslie with you....she's a real hoot, too. FYI;...hal..lir..us. There! I did it! Put that in your book, Leslie!
love you too!