Sunday, September 14, 2008

Our not-so wooded lot

It apparently stomed last night. I wouldn't know it if it weren't for all of the uprooted trees because I slept right through the whole thing (I apologize to all of you insomniacs out there that are cussing me right now). We have 5 trees down, or at least on their way. The tree that the treehouse was attached to is down, but somehow the treehouse is still standing (great craftsmanship, Scott & Randall!!). Now we have to figure out what to do with all of this mess. If you need firewood, bring your chainsaw over and have at it!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Doesn't look so good. :( But at least the tree house is still up. The girls and I would be sooo bummed.

The Law Family said...

Thanks goodness all the trees are far enough away from the house that it didn't get hurt. I was awaken, not by the storm, but a little girl who was.

M'laine said...

Quick--put up another post before the treehouse falls!!

pawpaw said...

Wow, Sherri! Your mom asked me if I had seen your blog and I thought she was talking about your cruise. I can't believe all those trees fell at the same time. I know we've had a lot of rain lately, but....wow! Those are huge trees! I have a chain saw but I think you need somebody that has a sawmill and some logging trucks!