Monday, December 8, 2008

Yay for clippers!!

Now, it is a well-known fact that I like Scott's hair best when it's shaved down. He keeps it that way all summer because it's hot and it makes sense, but there's a part of him that loves change, so he finds the winter to be a good time to try out new "dos". People always assume that he shaves his head because his hair is thinning or he's going bald, but they are sorely mistaken.

Case in point....
I did the dance of joy when he told me he was going to shave it back down, but I wasn't aware it was going to be this much fun....

That's a lotta hair. And that's disgusting.

No, he no longer has the mohawk. Payton begged him to leave it like that for church, but he's not that crazy. I'm just so excited to have my summertime husband back! I love him no matter what, but the boy has waaaaaay too much hair. I know, I know.... one day he'll wish he still had hair. Yeah, yeah, yeah.....

3 comments:

Joy said...

That's awesome!!

M'laine said...

I think turnabout is fair play. Would like to see your head shaved! Do you think the remnants of your haircut are disgusting? If God[and Mom] didn't want him to have hair, he would have made bald! So, woolen hats for Christmas for everyone?

Leslie said...

Glad to see the head shaved. Not that my opinion matters but I like the shaved head Scott the best. :-)