Friday, January 15, 2010

Holland Family Christmas

And yet another post......I'm on a roll!! Since we spent Christmas weekend with Scott's family this year, we had Christmas with my family over New Year's weekend. I love, love it when we all get together....it reminds me of all the happy times we had growing up (plus 5 additional family members now!). It's never a big production....it's just great food, lots of laughs, and the joy of being together!

I can't tell you the last time the 4 of us had a picture taken together. And for the record, mom and I are standing on a small step....we aren't that tall, and dad's not that short!
Hear no evil, speak no evil, see no evil.....
Growing up SO fast!
Me and my big bro. I love this guy!
There HAS to be a crazy pic...
And a good one of the 9 of us.
There's ALWAYS time for games!
Let me just say how proud I am of my dad and envious of his talents and abilities....he decided a couple of months ago to try his hand at oil painting and painted these amazing pictures for me and my brother for Christmas this year. God has truly given him a gift! Dad came over this weekend and hung mine over our fireplace. I think about him everytime I sit and look at it. I couldn't have asked for a more precious gift.

3 comments:

CaseyLew said...

I love the painting!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting Rock and I 'crash' the Holland party! It was great to see (all you) kids.
Rhonda

Leslie said...

Ok, Ronnie you could make some major bucks! Have you ever looked at how much these kind of paintings go for! AMAZING!!!