Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Coldplay. Enough said.

We are all about a good concert. The first one I ever went to was John Mayer in LR when I was in my mid to late 20's, and to say I've been hooked ever since would be an understatement. I've seen John 3 times, Gavin Degraw twice, Andy Grammer, Colbie Callait, Green River Ordinance, Owl City, Collective Soul, OAR, Dave Matthews, Googoo Dolls...but, none can compare to COLDPLAY!! I had heard from several people that it's the best they'd ever seen, and that is no joke! We got the tickets back in January as a birthday gift for Holland, & she was pumped! The girl loves good music (meaning she couldn't care less about Justin Bieber, One Direction, or whatever the flavor of the day might be for the tween/teen population. That's my girl.) And since it was Pate's birthday weekend, we made it a family affair. We all loved it. They rocked.the.house.



1 comment:

littlegirlBIGHEART said...

Wow I've always wanted to see ColdPlay in concert, sounds like it was a blast.