Sunday, November 11, 2007

Havin' Fun with the Kinfolk!

Grant, Mandie, and Gavin came up here for the weekend since Saturday was Grant's birthday. He's ONLY 35 (I'll be sure and do the math before I ask next time....). We had such a fun time, as always! The girls and kids shopped while the guys took turns driving dad's new hot rod. I had a sinking feeling when my cell phone rang and Scott's name showed up because we were all trying to guess which one of them would come back with the speeding ticket. Fortunately, he just wanted to know if we needed anything from Wal-Mart. You may think it's funny that they would end up there, but my dad never passes a Wal-Mart without stopping.... So anyway, after that, mom made an awesome supper and we played "Loaded Questions" - tons of fun!!

Payton & Grammy -

We got the kids together for an updated photo -

Scott and Holland tossing the football around -

Me and dad with the girls -

And the boyz and their toyz. Nothing says "testosterone" like a souped-up Mustang!
What a great time - we can't wait to see you guys again next month!

1 comment:

pawpaw said...

Wow, I've never had my picture posted on the internet before!

thanks, for the great weekend we had! love you!

pawpaw