Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving Weekend

Could we get a 5 day weekend at least once a month?? That would be just fine by me! It was a great Thanksgiving holiday! On Wednesday, the girls and I got out and went to "The Bee Movie". Not my most favorite animated movie of all time, but the girls enjoyed it. On Thursday, we went over to mom and dad's and had Thanksgiving with Pam, Henry, Rhonda, Rock, Leah and Ethan. Everything was sooooooo good! Then we all sat around and played board games (you know I take mine everywhere I go....). What a fun day!! On Friday, we did absolutely nothing. I never even put make-up on, and that only happens about 3 times a year. We got up Saturday and went to breakfast at Village Inn. We managed to burn most of the day out running around, and then came home to put up the Christmas tree. This is an event that is a lot like camping, in my opinion - it's all fun for the kids and a whole lot of work for the adults! Now the fun part is trying to keep the cats out of it! (They're spending a good bit of time in "time-out" in the laundry room.) Here are the girls putting the last of the ornaments on.
And this is Payton by 9 o'clock. How many pictures do we have of this kid sleeping???

1 comment:

Papa said...

When did those girls grow up to be teenagers?!? They both look like they've grown a foot in the last month! Beautiful girls, inside-out.