Sunday, February 17, 2008

Valentine's Recap

Well, Valentine's was tons of fun for all of us this year! The girls got to start the morning off with gifts from me and Scott (chocolates and build-a-bear clothes), and then it was party all afternoon at school. Here's Holland with an ice cream sundae she made and Payton with a box she decorated for her valentines. Then when we got home, Pawpaw brought them special treats, and they got to open a special package from Papa and M'laine. Does it get any better than that??
Scott was so sweet and made reservations several weeks ago for us at a "secret" restaurant. (There are no secrets with me, so I figured it out early.) We went to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse with Brad & Brandi on Friday night and had the meal of a lifetime (and paid enough to buy the entire cow, but that's beside the point...)! It was fantastic! I knew we wouldn't be back there again anytime soon, so I enjoyed every minute of it. What a great Valentine's Day!

1 comment:

pawpaw said...

Holland, you look soooooooooo sweet! Sorry I didn't check the blog before.

love you,
pawpaw