Saturday, August 9, 2008

One last hoorah

Well, it's hard to believe, but summer vacation is officially winding down. The girls still have one more week before they go back to school, but they're spending it in Branson with their grandparents. Since we won't be seeing them for a while, we decided to have a family night last night and spend some quality time together. We had supper at Red Robin, then went and played putt-putt. It was a gorgeous evening, (thanks to the rain this week that made for cooler temperatures) and we all had so much fun. 2 of us (not naming names) made a hole-in-one on the 18th, so we walked away with 2 free passes. Oh, and Scott won in case you were wondering. No surprise there. Fun times!


But, now the girls are gone and I'm wondering what the heck I'm gonna do all week by myself. I'm sure I'll think of something :)



3 comments:

Leslie said...

I have an idea of what you can do all week...take my kids and I'll wonder what I'm gonna do all week! :)

Brandi said...

No wait, take mine too. There you go, Leslie and I will go to lunch and shop while you keep our kids! ;)

Sherri said...

You're both hilarious.