Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Didn't Curiosity Kill the Cat??



Maybe not, but it sure did make her mad! I was walking by the laundry room and noticed one of the girl's raincoats laying on the floor like it is most days because knocking them down is one of Leila's favorite new things to do. Well, I guess she took it a little too far this time because when I reached down, I noticed 2 ears sticking out the end. Yes, she is stuck inside one of the sleeves of a raincoat. If I'm not mistaken, I think the cat is down to only 2 or 3 lives left.....

3 comments:

Brandi said...

I'm calling PETA.

Leslie said...

That is too funny. Yeah, remind me not to ever recommend you guys for taking in another cat. Ha!

Gavin's Blog said...

Rain? What is rain?? We haven't seen rain in months! Good news! It's supposed to rain this week!!! Yaaa! I guess we can get the raincoats out, if we can find them. They probably dried out and blew away in the tumbleweed. Mandie