Sunday, August 26, 2007

It's My Party....

Ever since we moved into our house last summer, Scott has said that he wanted to have some people from work over. Well, he decided that my 31st birthday would be the perfect occasion, so last night we had about 50 people (many of whom I had never met before) at our house to celebrate. There were people all over the place! At one point, I looked up and there were quite a few hanging out on the landing right outside the gameroom - I could just see the whole thing collapsing like in one of those "When Good Times Go Bad" shows. Luckily everyone went home uninjured, and I think they all had a really good time. Now I have to go mop the kitchen so our feet will quit sticking to it whenever we walk through.... Here are a couple of pics - me and Scott and then me and my best friends, Brandi and Leslie.

3 comments:

Joy said...

That top one of you and Scott is a great picture! And loved the part about "when good times go bad"...too funny. Glad to know the house is strong :)
Joy

Brandi said...

I agree with Joy. That pic of you and Scott is great. Didn't Brad take that? Huh, I guess he's good for something. We had a blast at your birthday party. Happy 31st!

Leslie said...

The party was so fun. We had a good time. I wish we wouldn't have had to leave so early. That's life with kids. Whose the fat girl in the pic with you and Brandi. Wow! Her nose is even fat. Great pic of you and Scott.