Sunday, September 9, 2007

11 years & 15 cars

Scott and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on Friday (an eternity by today's standards!) and decided to go over and spend the day in Tulsa. We shopped a while, ate at the Elephant Bar Restaurant (really good!), and decided to buy a car. Surprise, surprise. This makes #15 since we've been married. I know there's probably a family pool going for how long Scott will keep a car, so whoever had their money on 12 months, you're the big winner. We're trying to find a support group for him so maybe he can overcome this addiction. And if such a group does exist, my dad should be the president. It's got to be some kind of illness. Anyway, after driving through MANY lots and test driving a couple of cars, Scott chose the Infiniti G35. Very nice choice, I must say. The down side is that it's a stick-shift, so I'll need a few lessons before I can even think of driving it. Oh well, the next one is MY choice. I'm thinking Porsche....



4 comments:

Joy said...

Is this in place of the CRV or the Civic??

It's beautiful!!

Joy

Sherri said...

The CRV. I really will drive the Civic until the wheels fall off. Or for the next 3 years - whichever comes first!

grant said...

I WON! I WON! I WON!

Tiffany said...

I think you deserve a porsche for all the cars he has made you all go through!!!