Monday, October 22, 2007

Hangin' with Aunt Shannon

After what could have been a most memorable trip to Batesville (Holland's near-puking episode and Scott's really close call with a deer), we got to Shannon's Friday night and came back home yesterday morning. Other than the studying I had to do, it was a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Thanks for having us Shannon! We love you!

Holland's telling Judge, "Don't lick my face!".


Typical - the adults doing all of the hard work....


The girls showing off "their" creations. Scott made the large-mouth pumpkin just for Tony.


The marshmallow roast where the girls either caught theirs on fire and threw them on the ground, or roasted them to perfection and then gave them away. Those crazy kids aren't fans of marshmallows. Shannon bought some that were strawberry flavored and they were awesome!


Scott has XM radio in his car and I found the 90's station. It's my new favorite thing. I sang and reminisced for hours!! Here's Holland doing the Macarena in the back seat on the way home. Believe it or not, they actually thought my music was pretty cool....

1 comment:

pawpaw said...

great pictures, sherri....send me some i can print.

love,
dad

ps send my regards to "queen bee"