Thursday, October 4, 2007

Last, but not Least


Leslie had her third, and final, little girl yesterday afternoon. Miss Blaire Rose was born a little after 2 o'clock and is 7 lb. 5 oz. and 19 1/2 in. long. I actually got to stay and witness the miracle, and it's something I'll never forget (thanks so much, Chad and Leslie)! She's beautiful, just like her sisters, but with a head full of dark hair. Leslie kept saying, "I finally have a baby with hair!", and Chad kept asking, "WHY do we have a baby with hair?". I recorded it all, and it ought to be quite entertaining. She's a cutie, and I'm gonna steal her every chance I get.


















3 comments:

The Law Family said...

She is beautiful!! Congrats to Chad & Leslie. Love her name too. I know the grandparents are proud. Leslie, you look great too.

Tiffany said...

Extend congratulations out to Chad & Leslie for me. She is absolutely perfect! Thanks for sharing pics with us.

Brandi said...

Aww...those Fett girls are just absolutely beautiful! Congratulations Chad and Lezzzzlie. ;]