Tuesday, May 27, 2008

BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!

These pictures just scream "SUMMERTIME", and I couldn't be happier! In case you didn't know, I despise cold weather. I've always said if I commit a crime, don't send me to prison - send me to Alaska! That would be pure torture. Anyway, back to the pictures.... Our pool is not warm by any means, but kids really don't care. They see blue water and have to be in it at any cost. Here's Payton eating ice cream with her feet in the freezing water (and for all of you germ-freaks out there, she is eating straight out of the carton, but there were only a few spoonfuls left).
Holland and my nieces, Lauren & Alyssa. All of our girls are the best of buddies and have the time of their lives when they're together. It makes me smile....


Anyone that's ever been to our house in the summer knows just how hot the upper patio gets because of the dark stain. It's sad that this is what it took to warm up after getting out of the pool.

No comments: