Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Body Overhaul: Day 3

I'll have to say that yesterday, day 2, was not an easy one. I would've done just about anything for some CHOCOLATE!! I'll be the first to admit that I'm addicted. It can be something as small as a "fun size" candybar, but I've gotta have it! I made due with my apple and almond butter (surprisingly good, by the way) and pretended it was just as good :( Supper was tilapia from the new Fresh Market, with rice and mushrooms. Again, wishing that I had chocolate, I settled for watermelon thinking this has gotta get easier....

Today was day 3 of the (gag) fiber drink, BUT I have discovered that adding it to fruit juice instead of water makes a world of difference! So, I choked that down for breakfast. Then came lunch.....
Chick-Fil-A has made quite the stir these days as the president of the company is openly speaking out against gay marriage. This prompted Mike Huckabee to declare today CFA Appreciation Day, calling all christians to show their support by eating there. We never need a REASON to eat CFA, so you give us one, and you better believe we'll be there! Being that we live in the Bible Belt, we knew that people would come out of the woodwork for this event, and we were right!
It really was an awesome sight to see, and I'm glad we were privileged to be a part of it. Now, you may be wondering...what exactly did you eat at a place known for their deep-fried goodness?? Well, here you go -
I ate the chicken, lettuce, & tomato off of a grilled chicken sandwich and a fruit cup. Have to say, it would never be my first choice, but today, it was perfect :) And, I knew I had this to look forward to for supper -
We sure do love us some sushi! This was also from the Fresh Market (LOVE this new place) and it did not dissapoint. Yes, the cream cheese was cheating, but the roll was just too pretty to mess up. And, dessert was more fruit. Now, if I can just get these sugar cravings to go away, my life will be soooo much easier!

No comments: