Wednesday, June 18, 2008

"Can _______ spend the night??"

I guarantee - if I had a dollar for every time I've been asked this question this summer, I'd be one rich chick right now! And the sad thing is they haven't even been out of school for 3 full weeks yet! So, on Monday I let them each invite a friend over to spend the night. Holland called Marley, and Payton called Cecily. I will have to say that my girls have both picked such good girls to be friends with. I couldn't have picked any better myself. They spent all of Tuesday morning playing out back with a couple of frogs they found in the pool (I feel the same way about frogs as I do about snakes - gross!). Then I took them ice skating. For 4 girls to be so extremely excited about it, they didn't last very long - 30 minutes and they were done. I don't blame them, though. Who wants to be where it's 30 degrees when you can be where it's 80?? So, it was back to the house for pizza and swimming. Good friends and good times!!




No comments: