Sunday, June 22, 2008

Then & Now

It's been almost 12 years since Scott and I got married. I searched through my photo albums the other day and found this picture. The precious flower girl is my then 9-year-old cousin, Leah. There was never any question who would be the flower girl in our wedding because we were very close growing up despite the 11 year age difference. Now, fast-forward to yesterday.....
The bride in the picture is Leah, and the junior bridesmaids are my girls. What an honor it was for them to get to be a part of her special day. Now I'd like to make time stand still because I don't even want to begin to think about their wedding days....



3 comments:

The Law Family said...

I'm afraid to think about it when our girls wear white down the aisle. The girls look beautiful.

The Law Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leslie said...

Just think how fast that has gone by and Holland is the same age Leah was! That is very scarry! I haven't seen Leah in so long, she is beautiful!