Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day to all of the great dads I know!

And what a great day it was!! Mom and dad came over for the afternoon, and we had so much fun together! That is, until I asked dad to take a look at a leaky faucet we have in our hall bathroom and an hour later he came out and let me know that we definitely needed a plumber. Sorry, dad - that's really not why I invited you guys over, I promise!! So, we ate and played in the pool and enjoyed the beautiful day!

My favorite dad in the whole world!


The girls - just chillin!
Payton taking a ride on Scott's back while he vacuumed the bottom of the pool....
And, the hottest dad I know! It takes a real man to ride a scooter barefoot and partially clothed.

1 comment:

Joy said...

you're so cute sherri - i like to hear you talk about scott that way :) it's sweet. glad you guys had a fun day!