Sunday, January 13, 2008

Back to Life, Back to Reality




We're back, and we're spoiled. When we got home last night I got into bed and waited for it to gently rock from side to side and put me to sleep in less than 30 seconds. Nothing. This morning I got up and thought about putting on my swimsuit and going out to lay by the pool, but when I looked outside and saw everything covered with frost, I decided against it. Then I went and sat at the kitchen table waiting for someone with a thick foreign accent to bring me a menu with all 4 courses listed. Nope. So, I went back to the bedroom expecting my bed to be made with chocolates and an elephant made out of towels smiling back at me. In my dreams. Well, we had a great vacation!! It was warm and relaxing - just what we were hoping for! I have to go today and print out all of our pictures, but I scanned a few we had made on the ship. There will be more vacation posts this week as I get time :)

1 comment:

Joy said...

Yay! We're glad you had a great time. Looking forward to seeing more pics - these ones are great!

Joy