Monday, January 14, 2008

MIC-KEY-MOUSE & Friends

One of the main attractions on the Disney cruise is all of the characters. They list the time and place where each one will be, and you go stand in line to have your picture made with them and get their autograph. I'm just glad that we decided to take the girls on a Disney cruise when we did because I think they'd be too old (or think they were too old) for some of it in the next couple of years. We were by the pool one day and I saw that Mickey was going to be out soon. I asked Holland if she wanted to go down and get her picture with him and she said, "Nah, they're all phonies". Later in the week she said, "I wonder if they (the people in the costume) even smile in there. I bet they don't". But, I'd have to say that the characters were probably the only part of the whole thing that was more for younger kids. The stage shows were incredible! They said they were voted #1 in the whole cruise industry for entertainment, and I can definitely see why.




1 comment:

pawpaw said...

Mickey mouse looks a little bigger in the pictures than he does in the cartoon.....teh, heh, heh..:)
Love you guys, I can tell you had a great time.

love,
paw paw