Monday, January 14, 2008

Final Highlights

Our most favorite crew members - the waiters, Non and Oka!! Very nice and very hard to understand!
The girls couldn't wait to get back to our room at night to see what new animal would be there on the bed.
The girls most favorite part of the entire trip!

I really miss that ship....
Scott's favorite part of the ship - the jumbotron above the pool. There's nothing like cruising down the ocean in a lounge chair watching the big game.
The only mishap of the entire week! The girls were playing follow the leader around the pool and Payton slipped and fell in with her clothes on! I didn't see it happen because there were chairs in front of me. I just looked up and saw Holland pointing and laughing (not trying to help her sister) and then saw Payton get out of the pool drenched, but happy. A lady from the other side actually came over to us and said that if we'd have gotten the whole thing on video, we would've no doubt won the grand prize on America's Funniest Videos. Poor Paty. She sure was a good sport about it, though!
This is on formal night. Nice.
Boy, did we enjoy the food!!
They had a pirate dance party one night out by the pool, and then shot fireworks right from the deck! It was fantastic! Disney sure does know how to have a good time!!

2 comments:

Leslie said...

I am soooo jealous! I need a beach right now! It looks like you guys had so much fun. I'm so happy for you guys. Now, lets start planning our trip for this summer. Pronto!

Sherri said...

There's nothing I'd rather do than plan my next vacation right now!!