Monday, January 28, 2008

I Survived The Sleepover of '08!

I'm thinking about having a T-shirt made with that very slogan.... We had 10 girls, yes I said 10, at our house from 6:00 Friday night to 10:00 Saturday morning. Here's how it went: Everyone run and scream, sit and eat pizza, run and scream, sit still just long enough to take a picture, sit and eat ice cream, run and scream until I MADE them lay down and be quiet at 11:45. Saturday: Everyone get up at 7 and run and scream, sit and eat donuts, run and scream until it was time to go home. I didn't do a whole lot, but I was exhausted! Holland thought it was the best thing ever, and that's all that really matters. I'm just glad we have 361 days until we have to do that again.

1 comment:

pawpaw said...

Sherri, you have to be the sweetest mom in the world! When the girls did the "scream and run," you didn't "SCREAM AND RUN!"

love you, sweetie...
your ole pal,
dad